Silicon Valley-based Founder Institute Officially Launches New Startup Program in Tampa Bay
The Founder Institute, the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, announced today that it is officially launching its newest chapter in Tampa Bay, Florida. The Silicon-Valley based program decided to officially launch in Tampa Bay after a successful test launch this year attracted many potential applicants in the city.
Applications to the first ever Tampa Bay Founder Institute are open now, and anyone interested in launching a technology company is welcome to apply at https://fi.co/apply/Tampa_Bay.
In order to celebrate the launch, the Tampa Bay Founder Institute will host a series of free startup events for the general public –to see the full list of upcoming events, visit https://fi.co/curriculum/
The Founder Institute is the most challenging and effective step-by-step startup launch program for talented and motivated aspiring entrepreneurs. If you are serious about launching a startup, the Founder Institute can give you the structured process, constant feedback and evaluation from expert mentors, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that focuses on people versus ideas, accepts founders with day jobs, and shares equity with all participants.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 60 countries and 180 cities, leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more – like Udemy, Realty Mogul, iCarsClub, Itembase, goplaceit, and Appota.
Running the Founder Institute’s efforts in Tampa Bay include local startup leaders Belinda Noah (Attorney, Minkah-Premo & Co.), Emmanuel Noah (CEO, BenBen Ghana), Maria Lucas (Board Member, St. John’s Episcopal Parish Day School), and Sam Altman (Defense and Cyber Liason, Synapse).
Other technology leaders who have signed on to mentor new entrepreneurs in the first ever Tampa Bay Founder Institute program include top founders from the city, and beyond:
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alex Fernandez: Managing Shareholder, Brinks Gilson & Lione
- Belinda Noah: Attorney, Minkah-Premo and Associates
- Blaire Martin: VP of Strategic Partnerships , Florida Funders
- Brent Britton: Chair, Emerging Business & Technology, GrayRobinson, PA
- Daniel Greco: Managing Partner & CEO, ARK APPLICATIONS LLC
- Dave Parker: Serial Entrepreneur, 5X Founder, Code Fellows
- David Whitney: Director, Investment Banking , Duncan-Williams
- Eric Thompson: Founder, The Fountain Group
- Geoff Wilson: Co-Founder & President/CEO, 352 Media Group
- Gianna Whitver
- Joel Fenelon: Founder and CEO, Global Harvest Inc
- John Mitchell: Co-Founder, repfabric
- Kirk Burton: Founder, Innovation & Technology Solutions LLC
- Laurence Liebson: CEO, i-Netix, LLC
- Marcus Conrad: Founder & CEO, Agriventus
- Maria Lucas: Local Leader, Founder Institute Seattle
- Mark Swanson: Co-Founder & CEO, Telovations
- Mathias Friess: Founder and CEO, Flyus Marketing LLC
- Michael O Donnell: Founder & CEO, Leaves.com
- Mr. Walt Frank: Counsel, Brinks Gilson and Lione
- Nicholas Outman: Corporate Associate, Hill, Ward & Henderson
- Peter Quintas: Co-Founder & CTO, Nomi
- Prestin Weidner: Attorney, Hill Ward Henderson
- Rachel Feinman: Attorney, Hill Ward Henderson
- Randy Wadle: CEO, NetWise Technology
- Rebecca White: Chair of Entrepreneurship, University of Tampa
- Ron Hollis: Founder, President & CEO, Quickparts.com
- Sam Altman: Founder, weCONGO
- Scott Kurland: CTO, Leaves.com
- Sri Sridharan: Retired CEO; Active Executive Consultant
- Steve Tingiris: Founder, Enthusem
- Thomas Cardy: Vice Chairman, Treasurer & CFO, Matrix Healthcare Services
- Timothy Cartwright: Chairman, Tamiami Angel Fund
- And many more to be announced.
Learn more about the Founder Institute at https://fi.co.
About the Founder Institute
The Founder Institute is the world’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program. If you are up to the challenge, our comprehensive step-by-step program will give you the structure, mentor support, and global network of entrepreneurs you need to start an enduring company. In addition, the Founder Institute is the only program of its kind that accepts founders with day jobs and shares equity with all participants.
Leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used our program to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 180 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute’s mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and build sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs.