Who doesn’t love a great fireworks show? Here’s some of the best spots around Tampa Bay to celebrate Independence Day.
- Downtown at the Convention Center. Great viewing areas all along the Riverwalk. 9pm.
- Temple Terrace at the Temple Terrace Recreation Complex. Parade at 6pm, fireworks at 9:15pm.
- Steinbrenner Field. Fireworks after the Tampa Tarpons game.
- Coachman Park, fireworks between 9 and 930pm
- Vinoy Park. Fireworks scheduled for 9pm, but could start as early as 8pm or as late as 10pm, depending on weather.
- Upham Beach, 9pm
- Along Beach Boulevard, fireworks scheduled for 9pm.
- Madeira Beach Recreation Complex, 9pm.
- Safety Harbor Marina, 9pm.
- Fred Howard Park, dusk.