Sometimes it is tough to find fun stuff for both the kids and the adults, BUT we have you covered. Check out 12 awesome things you can get into with the whole fam.
1) Big Cat Rescue– The largest big cat sanctuary in the world. It is awesome!
2) The David L. Mason Children’s Museum– This is a very cool place playing with the exhibits is permitted and encouraged!
3) Dinosaur World– After recent expansions there are tons of life size dinosaur exhibits for the kids to enjoy.
4) The Florida Aquarium– One of the best aquariums in the nation this aquarium
5) Lowry Park Zoo– Family friendly and always a blast. There are so many baby animals!
6) MOSI, the Museum of Science and Industry- Incredibly fascinating and educational, fully equipped with an IMAX theatre and ropes course.
7) Enjoy a ride on the TECO Streetcar trolleys from Downtown Tampa to Historic Ybor City.
8) Kayak or canoe down the Hillsborough River, tons of cool wildlife.
9) Go-kart Grand Prix– A new addition to Tampa, enjoy go karts cruising at over 40mph
10) Rock climbing at Vertical Ventures– There is a Tampa and St. Pete location- Fun for hours, or as long as your forearms last!
11) Tour the American Victory Ship, a 455 ft marine vessel used in the Vietnam and Korean wars, pretty cool.
12) Dali Museum– This is probably one of the only ageless museums we can think of. Truly incredible and fun for all.