Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa is Tampa Bay’s prime location for gaming, and with over 238 hotel rooms, serves as a getaway or staycation to many locals.
One of the lesser-known facts about Seminole Hard Rock Tampa though is that it also serves as one of Tampa Bay’s hottest culinary destinations with a whopping seven restaurants and counting! Stay calm and stay hungry as we take you on a virtual foodie tour through all the property’s restaurants.
The Rez Grill
Fried Chicken: Waffles, Citrus Butter, Maple, Hot Sauce, Bacon Jam
- Seminole Hard Rock Tampa’s newest restaurant is a culinary gem, whipping up seriously elevated comfort foods. Let’s talk about their fried chicken, a classic dish with a twist. It is fried to perfection, with a crispy, flavorful outside while still juicy on the inside, and served alongside fluffy waffles that provide a great complement to the chicken’s crunchy texture. This dish makes a great appetizer for the entire table as it can be ordered half-size or full-size. It is also served with several sauces that are great for sharing, as everyone can pick and choose between topping their chicken with sweet maple syrup, spicing it up with hot sauce, adding a tang with citrus butter or keeping it savory with bacon jam. This dish is a must-try!
Improved G&T: St. George gin, elderflower, tonic water, b’lure ice
- Gin and tonic lovers, rejoice! This cocktail is served using St. George gin, a notably smooth, aromatic gin with a real sense of place, and tonic water over b’lure ice. The ice is frozen with a flower extract that results in the blue color and the cocktail is served tableside so that each person can experience the magical color change — so cool!
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood
Raw Bar Sampler: Alaskan King Crab, Maine Lobster, Shrimp Cocktail, East & West Coast Oysters
- Council Oak is serious about their seafood and this sampler proves just that. Loaded with a 360 degree view of juicy oysters and topped with giant Alaskan king crab, lobster and shrimp, this starter is available in portions for two or four people. What you see here is a game-changing appetizer for seafood lovers.
Honey Bee: Bacardi Limon, honey, fresh lemon juice, dash of espresso bitters, topped off with egg whites
- This drink is bee-yond amazing. Contrasted with the sweetness of honey and the kick of espresso bitters, this drink was a delight. Fun to watch them make and equally as fun to drink.
Hard Rock Cafe
Original Legendary Burger: 1/2-lb Certified Angus Beef® burger, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, fried onion ring, crisp lettuce and vine-ripened tomato served with French fries
- This is the burger that started it all. With all of the burgers in the Hard Rock Cafe ground in-house, you can taste the freshness of the meat. Topped with a golden, fried onion ring, this burger is not only fresh, but balanced in texture. For those who don’t stray away from the familiar often, this burger is highly recommended. You can’t go wrong with a classic burger made skillfully.
Caprese Burger: Fried green tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, Arugula, balsamic ketchup, brioche bun served with French fries
- You wouldn’t think of a fried green tomato as an ingredient for a burger but, boy, is this combination tasty! This sandwich marries the freshness of mozzarella, tomato and arugula with a traditional beef patty to create one savory burger. For those who like to try new things, this is the dish for you! Note, this burger is a part of the Hard Rock Cafe’s monthly specials, so it is available only during the month of April. Try it while you can and stay tuned for next month’s burger feature!
Fresh Harvest Buffet
- In addition to seven live-action kitchens featuring foods from around the world, Fresh Harvest now offers brunch on Saturday’s and Sunday’s featuring bottomless champagne and mimosas. Egg lovers are hooked up with options like traditional eggs benedict, scrambled eggs and made-to-order omelets. Dessert lovers also get the best of both worlds with a chocolate fountain to dip fruit, pretzels, marshmallows…etc. — anything you want chocolate-covered, really.
Rise Kitchen & Bakery
Cold Brew Coffee and Cookies:
- With the Florida spring heat kicking in and coffee forever giving us life, cold brew is the way to go. As far as coffee and desserts, Rise Kitchen & Bakery has the goods. Their cookies are huge and buttery soft, but once you start eating them you’ll find out they’re not as big as you’d like so we recommend trying out a couple cookies at a time. You can’t go wrong!
Rock ‘N’ Raw Sushi Joint
Surf ‘n’ Turf Specialty Roll: Japanese waygu beef, king crab meat, and asparagus topped with spicy ponzu sauce, spicy mayo and micro green herbs
- Let’s talk sushi. The Surf ‘n’ Turf roll is the roll that offers the best of both worlds –land and sea. It is topped with Japanese wagyu beef and stuffed with king crab meat and topped with spicy sauces to finish off with a kick at the end. It’s simple, quality ingredients that make the best food—this roll is no exception.
Jubao Palace Noodle Bar
Roast Duck Soup: If there’s something to know about Seminole Hard Rock Tampa’s food scene, it’s that Jubao Palace is the go-to spot for soup.
With each soup, you get your choice of egg noodles, fine rice noodles, Udon or Ho Fun noodles, which is great for those who like to have choices. Served steaming hot, the roast duck soup comes highly recommended with tender duck and a flavorful broth that you’ll want to drink.