Sunday seems to be the day that many of our locals and guests want to get out to find some fun before returning to the real world of work and responsibility so here are a few great ways to enjoy your conclusion to the weekend.
- Tampa Theater– If you are hanging out during July and August the Tampa Theater has a wonderful Summer Movie Classics series where every Sunday at 3pm you can check out an old movie on the big screen. Come out and enjoy classics like the Wizard of Oz and Casablanca, to the Godfather and Breakfast at Tiffany’s. There is something for everyone.
- Brunch– There are probably 20+ places all around Tampa that offer an amazing brunch. If you are looking to check out Historic Ybor for the day you can try out Gaspar’s Grotto, our local pirate hangout. Or if you prefer a water view Jacksons is absolutely amazing all around. If you want to do some St. Pete exploring almost any place on beach drive will have you covered with amazing mimosas and bloody mary’s (mostly al a cart, no buffets that we have seen recently around downtown St. Pete)
- Riverwalk Stroll– We recently completed an extension to an amazing walkway through our downtown water front. This is really a beautiful scene at night with all the light fixtures and dancing lights near the bridges.
- Farmers Market– We do it right, here in Tampa Bay! Check out local artisan’s crafts, fresh local produce, and usually some live music! That’s right, we are jamming all the time.
- $3.50 Bowling at Splitsville– Here is some fun for the whole family. Food, activities, libations, and hours of entertainment.
- Oyster Shucking at Pete’s Place– If you are an oyster lover then look no further! Pete’s places start the day off with only the freshest oysters ready for you to come out an enjoy.
- Amusement Stuff (Obviously)- The zoo, Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, MOSI, Dali Museum, Aquarium (CLW or Tampa Bay)… You probably knew about all these, but in case you forgot :-p
- PS- You may notice the sponge docks are not on there, and that is because your child will most likely get board in 6 minutes or less. UNLESS you decide to do a charter fishing trip J We know only too well, we used to be those kids :-p
- Fishing– Either on the Skyway Pier, Pier 60, or any of our amazing charters around the area. Out personal favorite is Reel Deal Fishing Charter
Do let Sunday keep you where you are, get out there and explore!