There are just so many outstanding sandwiches throughout the Tampa Bay area these are but a few. How could we put a ranking when each bite contains it own unique delicious flavors? Here are 8 awesome sandwiches at places you may have never known existed. PS- you do not need a passport to travel around our community and enjoy other areas than your backyard. :-p 1) Schiller U-Boat @ Schiller’s German Deli- South Tampa OOoOooO Man…MMMMmMM! That is the only way to even begin to describe this master piece of deliciousness.Three different kinds of German cold cuts, one of them is wrapped...Read More
Month: February 2015
- USFSP Releases First Community Concert Series
- TAMPA’S MOST HISTORIC (AND HAUNTED) MOVIE PALACE ANNOUNCES RETURN OF POPULAR HALLOWEEN SERIES
- 15 Concepts Set to Occupy The Height Public Market (Armature Works) So Far!
- Hemingway’s Modern Cuban Cuisine Brings Classic Flavors With A Twist to Armature Works
- New Water Street Illustration Video